Available on Android and iOS
After testing out several animation apps on my Samsung Galaxy Tab, I decided FlipaClip was the best and want to tell you all about it. This app is full of creator-favorites, let me tell you. Just look at this list of features:
Layers, Drawing & Animation Tools
• Draw with practical tools like Brushes, Lasso, Fill, Eraser, Ruler shapes, and insert Text with multiple font options all for free!
• Custom canvas sizes - up to 1920x1920!
• Pressure-sensitive stylus supported.
• Samsung S Pen is supported.
• SonarPen is supported.
• Animating frame-by-frame is super easy with an intuitive animation timeline and practical tools
• Onion skin animating tool
• Frames viewer
• Overlay grids to guide your animations
• And more!
• Use up to 3 layers for free!
• Go pro and add up to 10 layers!
Add Your Own Audio Or Use Theirs
• Easily add and edit audio clips using up to six audio tracks for free.
• Add dialogue to your animation with voice recording!
• Import your own audio files for a low cost.
• Get creative with our popular curated sound fx audio packages.
Import Your Own Images & Videos
• Animate images you import or draw on top of your videos.
• Add rotoscopes to your videos.
Save Your Movies and Share On Social Media
• Save your animated movies as MP4 or GIF files.
• PNG sequences with transparency are supported.
• Share your animation anywhere!
• Post to TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, or Tumblr.
Although the free version comes with plenty of tools to create your animation, the paid version seems well-worth the cost, in my opinion - especially if you plan to create often. I paid for their premium features back in Sept 2019 (which you do from inside the app, itself). The cost at that time was $6.32 on the Google Play store. The developers of FlipaClip appear to be dedicated to their customers, and judging by the reviews on the Google Play Store, they do respond to user concerns. They have also posted a tutorial on how to download FlipaClip on PC and Mac as well as on Chromebooks.
That's all for now, folks. I hope this information helps satisfy your curiosity or love for animation.
As always, please feel free to comment and/or share.